Documents Needed For Hiring Non-Georgetown Students
The following forms must be submitted to the Human Resources Department when hiring a Non-Georgetown student:
- Job Description for Non-Georgetown Student
- Certification of Student and Minor Status
- Georgetown University Employment Application
- Georgetown Instructions for Completing the I-9 Form
- I-9 Form and Instructions (Link to USCIS Website & I-9 Form)
- Federal and local tax withholding forms
- See Section on Payroll at: http://hr.georgetown.edu/employment_services/forms.html
- Work Permit for Miniors may be obtained from:
Mrs. Betty Spinner
(202) 282-0120, ext. 2
Woodrow Wilson High School
3950 Chesapeake Street, NW, Counseling Office, Room 105
Washington, DC 20016
Monday-Friday 3:15 p.m.-4:15 p.m. (no appointment necessary)
Students should bring their Social Security Card, a copy of their Birth Certificate, and a letter of intent to hire from employer.
In addition, students under the age of 16 need consent from a parent and/or guardian.
Please contact the Department of Human Resources for assistance.