External Payrolled Contingent Employment
nextSource is Georgetown University’s partner for external payrolled contingent employment. nextSource will be engaged when the University outsources the employment and payroll of pre-identified or self-sourced temporary or contract labor.
Where Do I Start?
Once your department has identified a candidate for the position, complete the following steps:
- Enter the request into the GMS system; receive the appropriate approvals, and obtain a PO number.
- Upon receipt of the PO number, log into nextSource’s online system, Smart Track, to enter your Identified Candidate Request.
- If you do not have access to the Smart Track system, contact nextSource’s Onsite Program Specialist (see below).
- nextSource will then contact the candidate to initiate the on-boarding process.
- nextSource will confirm the candidate’s start date once on-boarding is completed.
nextSource Onsite Program Specialist
Location: Financial Affairs, 2121 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
nextSource Support Group
Time Sheet, Billing & Payment Information
- A purchase order number is required before an order for an identified candidate can be completed.
- If you exceed the limit on the Purchase Order, a change order will be necessary.
- Georgetown Time Sheet Approvers must approve submitted hours using the nextSource Smart Track system.
- nextSource will submit invoices directly to the Georgetown University Accounts Payable Department. An invoice per PO will be created and sent for processing. Accounts Payable will pay nextSource.
- If you require invoice details the nextSource Program Specialist can assist you with a system report.
- Resources will be paid by nextSource on a weekly (hourly workers) or monthly (monthly paid workers).
Hiring Manager – Recorded Training Session
Manager Smart Track User Guide