Jim Wylde, MA, is an organization development specialist with 16+ years experience in the multilateral development finance community. He is an experienced facilitator, leadership coach, and trainer who works with U.S. and international audiences to improve their networking skills.
- Masters degree in Latin American Studies and International Development (The American University, Washington, DC)
- Certificate in Organization Development (Georgetown University) and Coaching Leaders (Linkage Inc.)
- Georgetown Leadership Coaching Certificate Program, 2009
- Adjunct professor at George Mason University
- Proficient in Spanish and has lived in Costa Rica and France