- Online mental health screening;
- Short-term counseling for faculty and staff with mental health, work-related, or other concerns that may affect job performance;
- Consultation with supervisors on managing troubled employees and improving employee job performance;
- Trainings and workshops on managing mental health and work/life balance, improving workplace skills, and on FSAP services;
- Referrals to community resources for mental health/psychosocial support and other types of assistance.
Employees may refer themselves or supervisors can suggest that employees take advantage of FSAP's confidential services to deal with personal difficulties that come to the supervisor's attention. Under certain circumstances, supervisors may make formal referrals when the employee's job performance is seriously deteriorating. All referrals to FSAP are voluntary.