The HR Client Services team provides strategic partnership to Georgetown University's campuses and divisions.
The HR Client Services team is comprised of Client Services Partners (CSPs) that are a focal point of contact for those divisions and campuses. These experienced HR professionals are tasked with providing services that include:
- identifying human resources needs and goals
- designing solutions for addressing these needs
- developing comprehensive plans for reaching these goals.
The Client Services model allows the team to:
- ensure that all human resources needs meet business objectives
- make sure they work closely with, and are constantly connected to, each division and campus to address their needs
- work closely with each other to benefit all of Georgetown University
The team manages complex human resource strategic consultative services. Services cover a broad range of functions, including:
- policy development
- employee relations and labor relations
- organizational development
- training and compensation
If you have any questions or concerns involving a specific area of the university, contact your respective CSP.
|Campus||Client Services Partner|
|Main Campus||Tania Draghi, 202-687-4829|
|Medical Center||Marlesa Adams, 202-687-2166|
|Law Center||Ife Tafari, 202-687-9618|
Katina Porter, 202-687-2421
Main Campus: The School of Foreign Services (including Qatar)
University Services: Office of Advancement
|Sonya Sims, 202-687-6766|