The university offers a variety of training and development opportunities for employees, including operational instructions, personal enrichment, professional growth, ethical standards, etc.
ENROLLMENT Eligibility AND ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES
All registrations must include the name and email address of the employee's supervisor.
- The registrant will receive an automatic registration confirmation via email.
- The registrant’s supervisor will also receive an email from Talent Development informing them of their staff’s registration and commitment to the workshop.
- Registrants are expected to be in attendance for the full duration of the scheduled workshop.
- Registrants who depart workshops early or who arrive more than 15 minutes late may, at the facilitator’s discretion, be denied entry and/or not receive credit for the workshop.
NOTE: Per University/Financial Affairs guidelines, departments will be charged for any registrant. If a registrant is unable to attend a workshop, seminar or presentation for which they have registered, they must cancel their registration online at least 3 days prior to the start of the workshop to avoid this charge.
To cancel a registration, you may either contact HR at email@example.com and we will cancel it, or follow the instructions below:
- After logging in to EventBrite, locate the order on the ticket page, click on the participant name and choose Cancel Order.
- Select “Yes, cancel this order.” The participant will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
It is that easy! The participant’s name will be removed and we will be able to contact the first person on the waiting list to take that person’s place. These guidelines will allow as many staff members as possible to experience the workshops.