The HR Client Services team is comprised of Client Services Partners (CSPs) that are a focal point of contact for those divisions and campuses. These experienced HR professionals are tasked with providing services that include:
- identifying human resources needs and goals
- designing solutions for addressing these needs
- developing comprehensive plans for reaching these goals.
The Client Services model allows the team to:
- ensure that all human resources needs meet business objectives
- make sure they work closely with, and are constantly connected to, each division and campus to address their needs
- work closely with each other to benefit all of Georgetown University
The team manages complex human resource strategic consultative services. Services cover a broad range of functions, including:
- policy development
- employee relations and labor relations
- organizational development
- training and compensation
If you have any questions or concerns involving a specific area of the university, contact your respective CSP.